Woman Linked to Offset Issues Tearful Apology to Cardi B: 'I Never Meant to Break Up a Happy Home'

YOU MIGHT LIKE
PEOPLE NOW: FULL EPISODE DECEMBER 5TH
December 05, 2018 10:39 PM
The woman accused of coming between Offset and Cardi B has issued a tearful apology to the “Drip” rapper.
On Wednesday, model Summer Bunni made an emotional plea addressing the “I Like It” rapper and Cardi’s fans, claiming responsibility for her actions.
“I have not messed with Offset since he’s had his baby,” she claims in a video sent to TMZ. “I didn’t know how serious this marriage was. A lot of girls would just deal with this situation and just be like, ‘yo, I’m the reason they’re getting a divorce.'”
“I feel ashamed,” she continues. “It’s a lot, but just coming from me and to Cardi B and to our fans, to her family to her situation, these were never my intentions and I never wanted to break up a happy home.”

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Golden Globes nominations 2019: Complete list of nominees

The True Story of Mary, Queen of Scots, and Elizabeth I

Saoirse Ronan ‘dating’ Mary Queen of Scots co-star Jack Lowden